Thursday, December 3, 2009

I know this isn't retirement but....Holy moly this is fun!





So I haven't really been bored the past few days although with Julie off to work at 0730, I have been stretched a bit to make my days constructive. Well, today after I had washed the dishes and made the bed, this may surprise some of youall, but I was actually still looking for something to do! I had brought a tub of EZ Street cold asphalt into the house last nite to warm up - I had had this in the back of my truck from the last Edmonton trip and decided today was the day I go out and fix that big old pothole out front. Not sure if the town of Zumbrota would actually appreciate my work, I made a quick job of sweeping out the freshly fallen snow from last nite and placing the patch.

Ohhh sad me.. that was the excitement for the day other than going down to Bridget's cafe for an coffee and a read on the local newspaper. I must find a hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment