Sunday, October 3, 2010

more nice stuff about Duluth.. 1/2 hr to Amnicon Falls








I'm not going to get into a Wisconsin vs Minnesota diatribe here... just gonna say that WI has more than it's share of great scenic spots an another, Amnicon Falls State Park is a faaann tastic spot for a hike, and probably a weekend camping... and to be determined but also some serious winter show shoeing... We took a drive on the spur of the moment out to the park which is no more that 1/2 hour out of Duluth... I was a bit shocked at the fee to stop into the park was $10 for the day but I must say that it was money well spent.

Jewels and I hiked the short trail around the multitude of falls along the river and the day was just gorgeous... me sure likie WI .. and the afternoon was capped off with a stop at the Anchor Bar in downtown Superior for a light lunch and a drink... this place is so funky and neat.. I'd love to take my YK buddies here for an evening of frivolity... that means drinking and eating of course... Two drinks for Jewels, a huge 40oz jug of draft for Jim and a couple of the best burger and fries u ever et... $17

Life is Good...

No comments:

Post a Comment