Saturday, February 5, 2011

A day on Quadra Island..









Uncle Dennis and Auntie Landa are on the island visiting with Graham and Leah and the gang and yesterday I had a chance to go golfing near Qualicum Beach..

When I told Jill, I think I got a bit of a dirty look ... apparently the plan was a trip over on the ferry from Campbell River to Quadra Island..

Of course, this turned out to be a wonderful day... Wayne was working so we packed up the kids and toured this great little place.. beautiful beaches, lots of hiking trails, neat little B+B's, quaint little inns.. and a rainbow.. It was nice.. there are Bald Eagles everywhere as well just playing tag in the wind currents like the Ravens do up north..

Lovely day the the kids and golfing with uncle Dennis can be done at any time.

Actually, we went over to Grahams today for brunch. Shaya loved visiting her "girl cousins" and Rylie just enjoys herself wherever she goes.

I'm off tomorrow.. heading back east .. miss my Jewels...

Life is good.

1 comment: