Sunday, March 18, 2012

201 POUNDS... YIKES!!!!


OK... I'm putting myself out there!! I've known that I'm getting drastically overweight for some time now.

I wonder how I got to this stage.. perhaps the super huge servings of bacon and eggs for breakie at Uncle Louie's. Or perhaps my natural talents at swilling the multitude of great beers available here in Beer City Duluth.










Jewels and I picked up a scale yesterday. Just before we went out on the town and drank a whole bunch of green beer for St Patrick's Day. ... Well, green beer should be a bit healthier .. yes/no???

I understand this weight thing well.. after all I am a big boy... errr.. I guess that could be taken in a variety of ways.

But.. about a year ago I was sitting in these same 36 inch waist jeans saying I was going to loose weight and .. well.. it just didn't happen.

It's time.. I know it means a change in lifestyle.. Except for the hiking part that I enjoy so much.. More walking and change the diet..

Simple aye...

So let's go and do it Jimbobob..

Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment