Friday, April 12, 2013

Back into Duluth...




We had a lovely trip to Chicago... but...

Well, the weather was cold and wet and I guess the best word for it is "shitty"...

We started out trip home yesterday and stayed in Wisconsin Dells at a lovely hotel... to make ourselves feel better about the weather on our trip, as well as to dodge the storm that hit Northern Minnesota the past two days..

After seeing all the snow that accumulated while were were gone, I guess we can't complain to much since we didn't stay home and suffer in the storm here.  I just finished shoveling the walkway, the back deck, and a trail out to the garage. Apparently we can expect 3 more inches of snow overnight and another storm Sunday/Monday.

The photos that I posted above were ones I lifted off the local newspaper's website...  Nothing like a snowstorm in April.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment