Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Home again...



Just got back to Duluth yesterday... it was a long long drive home - I must be getting older - but it was interesting in that I took a new route back.  After crossing the border near Osoyoos BC, I followed highway #2 through Montana and N Dakota and took a few photos of the great scenery along the way.





The two photos above were taken from a viewpoint off the highway - high up above Osoyoos. I thought that this view was one of the prettiest, most scenic city views that I have encountered over the years.. better than Peace River AB if you can imagine!





The rivers seemed to be flowing full in most areas... probably a good thing for the dry west.  A good trip and great to be home.







I had been working on a stained glass piece for Jill and wasn't able to get it done before I left which is too bad.. When I got home yesterday, I had a half hour to get out to Superior to attend my class and got the Inukshuk done.. now I just have to get it out to my girl...

Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment