Sunday, April 12, 2015

Moving on....



I spent a week in Comox with my girls...  I'm so ashamed but I really didn't get any pics to post from my visit other than one Jill took with her phone early one morning.. 





The week went by quickly though - I had a lovely time with Shaya and Rylie with several trips to Serious Coffee in the mornings to get us going (Rylie actually doesn't need any help there!).  As previously, with too much time on my hands, I visited the local Nissan dealership and ended up trading my pick-up on a VW Jetta TDI so I'm into a new set of wheels now.







So, now I'm on the mainland again in beautiful New Westminster BC which is a suburb of Vancouver. I'm house sitting for a lovely young couple who are off to Columbia for 4 weeks.  I'm looking after their condo, watering a few plants, and baby sitting their cat Tipper.  The condo is on the 14th floor of their building and has a great view of downtown and the Fraser River.





I took a few pics this morning of the view from the condo - it was a bit overcast and rainy but still is such a pretty view.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment