Friday, March 4, 2011

Something different..



I was talking with my curling boys after Tuesday's game and they suggested that if I was looking for something to do Thursday, that I should take in the high school playoff game between Duluth East and Grand Rapids.

So, I picked up tickets yesterday and Jewels and I headed over to the arena for the big match. I have to say that I was not disappointed as the game was fantastic and the atmosphere was just a lot of fun with over 5000 people in the stands. After leading the game 1-0 most of the way, Grand Rapids finally got worn down by the bigger Duluth team who scored to tie the game with about 2 minutes left and then won 2-1 with a quick goal in OT.

All in all a fun evening, cheap entertainment and of course, Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment