Saturday, March 19, 2011

on the road again








Well, it's time to get back to work and create a little income.. that's the opposite of outgo... if you know what I mean.

Anyways, I had an opportunity to do some work in Alberta - a trip up to Ft McMurray to demo some lights, followed by making a bigold pile of asphalt in Edmonton this weekend - and back to Ft Mac for a tradeshow next week. All in all, nothing to exciting but it's nice to be out of the outgo category for a bit.

I have to say that the drive up to Ft McMurry is ... well... scary to say the least.. dodging potholes on the highway is kind of nice.. simply cause I like potholes... but it's mostly two lane highway with lots of curves and hills and TRAFFIC.. big big long cumbersome slow, huge, roadhogging trucks hauling loads that don't really look like anything .. except possibly the structural beams of a 3 story building... and even that wasn't bad.. till it got really foggy..

Anyways, I made it up and back and only have one more drive up and return to live through next week. Then, who knows.

but I enjoy it... love the drive and life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment