Friday, April 1, 2011

TOO WIERD!







#%-**&@!+*&*

So, the big plan after a beautiful day yesterday was to start raking the lawn and pulling and trimming the garden plants. Yahooooo, Spring is here! Well, so much for that damn "Life is Good" crap. This morning we wake up to a couple of inches of snow in the yard! So much for Spring.




NO... WAIT!!!

I just checked the images of winter and noticed each one has a date of April 1st on them.

APRIL FOOLS!!!








Soooo, apparently I'm still sleeping and this is some kind of sadistic nightmare. It really is Spring and when I wake up from this dream, Jewels will head off for work and Annie and I will get to work on the lawn and the garden and it will be green.

I'll probably contemplate going golfing this afternoon.



Yeah, Life is Good!

ZZZZZzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment