Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Shame on me. Always carry the camera!



Yesterday (Nov 1st) we took a walk on the boardwalk around Canal Park. It was a gorgeous day and we were in our shirtsleeves having a coffee outdoors at Amazing Grace. We walked over to the pier just in time to catch a huge laker leaving under the bridge.

My point... I missed some great photo ops and kicked myself several times for not carrying my camera.

Today.. a different story.. still a great and glorious day so we took a drive out to Jay Cooke State Park and did a wonderful 5km hike up along the St Louis River.  The water seemed low but it was still a wonderfully scenic stroll.  Oh yeah, and I brought the camera.













Ahhh.... +15C on the 2nd of November and out taking a walk with my hunnie...

Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment