Friday, April 21, 2017

Interesting ride yesterday




Yesterday I took a drive up to Apex ski resort just out of Keremos with the Hartmans.  It was amazing in that the ski resort was closed... summer season but the snow was so deep you couldn't drive into the parking lot.  There was snow 3-4 feet deep on the roofs of the houses and condos and I must admit I was nervous about driving in the area as the road is like an old logging road and not to safe in the best of conditions.

Fortunately the snow lessened a lot on the way down the "other" side ...still very narrow but not bad.  We took a couple of pics... my camera batteries were dead so I got a couple of pics from Cathy.






Yes.. I was standing within 6 feet of the ledge that went straight DOWN several hundred meters.

Getting brave old man.... Life is Good.



No comments:

Post a Comment