Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Photos taken from my visit with the Mainlands.



It was great to visit my old friends from earlier days in Yellowknife.  They live in a remote area in the interior of BC - called Meadow Creek.

It's a lifestyle that I could not handle.  I love the place and it is very cosy.. but.. it takes a special type of person to thrive in this type of atmosphere.. they are doing well and totally enjoying their lifestyle. They have such great skills from keeping machinery running, growing their garden, chickens..

Janet and Jim's oldest son Duncan is 33 and he and my Jillie are the same age and were the best of friends in their early days in Yellowknife.















It was so nice to visit with old buddies... Jim even got me to have a nip of single malt scotch which had an unique taste that I quit enjoyed.

Life is good....



No comments:

Post a Comment