Friday, October 1, 2010

Life is Good... so what's the story??











So, I'm not really sure how many people take the time to check this blog out.. but I thought I would just put a note here about the little by line I use at the end of each post about Life is Good.

We found a nice little shop in Fitger's that sells clothing etc using the logo, "Life is "Good" and I must admit that I just love the product and it makes me feel good just to wander in the store and see the various apparel with the life is good logos on them. I know there is a website and a story about this product ... the foundation does a lot of great things to benefit others and maybe one day I'll get into it more and see what the story is about..

In the meanwhile.. well Life is Good - by the way how did that picture get in there??????!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gary Blehm, The Optimist, Spread the Power of Optimism and Positive Vibes Since the 1980's. Google "Gary Blehm" and "Grin Big"

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Our Optimistic T-shirts Here http://GrinBig.com

    ReplyDelete