Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Minnesota turkey!




So I'm finally going to get to see what American Thanksgiving is all about. I drove down to see my girl in Zumbrota on the weekend and after getting stood up for Trace, things have been so nice. I really enjoy my time with Jewels and I even have my own two drawers in the bedroom dresser so I'm guessing that our relationship is rock solid :)

Josh and Jill are visiting tonight from Milwaukee and leave tomorrow for Lake Ojeebojee (or whatever) and we are driving down to Duluth to have Thanksgiving with Bob and Judy, Scott and Kim, and Tom. Always a bit scarey, these Laven get togethers and mucho stessful for my Jewels but I'm sure it will be nice and all will survive. I know we will eat a lot and enjoy what is THE big holiday in the states (after xmas of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment