Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A couple of fun days in Minnesota.







I drove down to Minnesota on Friday and Julie and I had a very nice weekend. As usual, it involved quite a bit of "DRIVING" but of course, I am used to that so it was fun. On Saturday, we took a drive into Wisconsin for a scenic trip around Lake Pepin. I posted some photos of this area last winter when we did a similar drive and some of the pics of the overlook at Alma are reproductions of the same photos last winter. You can tell the winter photos cause they have snow in'em!!

One photo, the first one was of a deck on an old building that just killed me. I guess I thought it was funny cause even a non builder as I am recognized this as something that looked so very scary dangerous.

I also included a couple of photos I took at Como Park in Minneapolis on Sunday. Julie and I drove down to the cities to spend a day with Cam, Cassie, and Finley. We had a nice day at the park and zoo and the met Cassie at IKEA for a bit of shopping and then a nice dinner at the Olive Garden.

All in all, a couple of quiet nice days.. Live is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment