Sunday, June 20, 2010

YIPES!!








Another month has almost passed and no updates. So, when in doubt, find cute photos of my grand daughter and upload them.. We can never EVER get tired of pics of Shaya. Jill has been using her as a model for her photo shoots for her classes and it looks like we have a budding super model in the family.

Jill and Jesse are both almost finished their terms and the classes that they are taking. Jills photography class can't finish too soon as her new baby girl will be born very soon. Jesse is finished in mid July and I talked with him tonight and he just wants to get a job of any kind for now.. hopefully in the construction field where he can make a few bucks .. he is tired of being a broke student but has done very well with his course.

I hope to add more news soon. I'm off to Yellowknife on the 24th to attend a friend (Surly Bob's) wedding. I'm back to Winnipeg on the 29th and then down to Minnesota to help Julie with her new move. She has applied for, and been accepted for a new position in Duluth and I'm sooooooo happy for her. Home at last. Life is Goooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment