Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Interesting photos... sunrise and snow.





Well, if anyone is peeking at the pics that I have posted, you will note that there has been a stark resemblance between a lot of the lake view photos taken.. And there is a good reason for this.. a damn good reason... cause the scene changes on a regular basis and it's ... like... really really pretty .. and I can't stop myself from taking pictures of it cause it's so .. uhhhh.. NICE!

The pine tree with the snow is the tree Scott cut down for us for an Xmas tree. We didn't get any further than setting it up on the deck. We (Scott, Mary, Jewels, and I) were playing scrabble the other nite and it had been snowing all day. The limbs on our poor tree were sagging... like an old woman struggling through a storm... so nice as well.

I just made that old woman thing up BTW... neat aye?... Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment