Friday, April 27, 2012

Tamarindo Beach... very very nice....







Wow.... today was a lovely day.. took a transfer out to Tamarinto beach and staying at a GRRreat little Bed and Breakfast called Sueno Del Mar.

The really wierd thing about this place is the fact that it is where Josh and Jill honyemooned several years ago.  I didn't have any inkling of that but it's strange how I ended up here.

The B+B is not in a high density resort area.  Kind of quiet and after several days of drilling teeth it's kind of nice.  Wish Jewels were here to share but ... :) .. it is what it is!!!

The sunset was great tonite..  don't know if I will head out for dinner or just live off the fat for tonight.

Oh.. one of the photos I posted was of a friend... there are Iguanas and Lizards everywhere.. and I understand there are crocodiles in the low lying areas here as well.

It's damn hot here... don't know if I can do any touristy stuff like kayaking or golfing... may just sit around the pool for a few days enjoying the cervesas that appear to grow on the trees!

yeah... Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment