Thursday, October 18, 2012

On the island...




Well, I'm out west again.  I've been kind of lazy about posting stuff here but in addition to being good, life has been kind of quiet as well.

I stopped in Edmonton and got in visits with Chris and Jan as well as Jesse and Nikki.  The kids have moved to a house in Spruce Grove and it's quite a lovely spot.  They seem to be really enjoying things outside of the city and it was great to see them.

Hit the road again a few days ago and now I'm settled in at Jill's house.  I'll probably spend a week here and then head home.  It's so nice to see my grand children.. they are growing so fast and they change so much every time is see them.  Rylie is a real card and always going in one way or another.  Shaya is in kindergarten now and loving it.  She and I are going out to the movies tonight (Hotel Frankenstein), so that shud be fun...

Wayne and I got in a game of golf yesterday.  Had big plans for today but it's been raining all day .. ah well there is always tomorrow... I get to watch something called Jersey Shores on TV instead...

Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment