Thursday, August 29, 2013

A rainy day today...

So, I have time to sit at Serious Coffee and sip on my Americano while I plug into the internet.

Well, lo and behold I stumbled onto Facebook and some photos that my baby girl Jill posted from her recent trip to Inuvik... and ya know what... they are WONDERFUL!!!!!   So, I'll share some of them here.....



A photo of the midnight sun over the Mackenzie river... and a shot of the Dempster Highway which I feel is the most beautiful drive in Canada (although I haven't been to Newfie Land yet).



This one was taken in Edmonton where Uncle Jesse met the gang for a quick visit when they had a layover on the way north... nice photo!


This one brings a tear to my eyes... Jill and the kids with her biological family taken in Ft McPherson, NWT.  Jill, her sister Maribeth, her mom Diane, and although I don't know the names, Jills Grand Mother and her great Grand Parents... along with Maribeth's two children... love this pic!



Jill and the girls in a 5 generation photo...


Jill with her sister Maribeth, her brother Jason, and her sister Rebecca along with the Great Grand Parents...




The Great Grand Parents... I'll correct this later because I'm not sure but I believe the Gwitchen name for them (like Amma and Afi) is Ji-Ji and Jou-Jou.. What character in these photos...



The last one.. Jill's mom Diane with her husband Mike...

Life is Good...

No comments:

Post a Comment