Tuesday, October 15, 2013

all quiet on the western front...



It's been very quiet the past couple of weeks.. which is good of course.  The fall colors were in full bloom when I got back from my trip out west.

Jewels and I spent 4 nites in Minneapolis last week/weekend and I got to go to the Exxel Centre and watch the Wild humiliate my Winnipeg Jets but, it was on my "to do" list so that can be crossed off for now.

We noticed the trees were starting to get bare on the ride home so we decided to head out on Sunday and just check out the colors before the snow flies...  A trip out to Hawk Ridge was nice and I took a few pics....






We finished the day with a short jaunt out to Brighton Beach .. a favorite spot of ours that somehow got missed out on a few too many times this summer.. not sure why but it was a nice way to end our Sunday tour...




It started raining on Monday and poured all night.. they are calling for heavy frost this weekend and perhaps some snow...

sooooo... I'm getting out of Dodge again.. actually, some work with EZ Street in Vancouver this weekend.. a project I've been waiting for with bated breath since early in the year... I'm driving up to Winnipeg tomorrow and will fly out to Van City Thursday or Friday...

Life is Good....

No comments:

Post a Comment