Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wow.. a month has gone by - it's time to update!





It's hard to believe that almost a month has gone by since I left Vancouver Island. I was visiting this weekend with my Minnesota family and Tom gave me hell and told me it was time to get to work and update this blog. I finally got my cord for downloading photos so it will be easier to get motivated and do my updates.

I picked out a few photos of the ferry ride to the mainland (which I absolutely love - can't wait for this summer's cruise) and then the drive through the mountains. This trip was uneventful other than taking in the scenery. I stopped in Edmonton and spent the nite with my pals, Bill and Pat. Missed Jesse as he was on a class outing to Calgary. I arrived safe and sound back into Manitoba and am ready to get to work and see if my plan for a summer of pothole repairs is a good move. I'm looking forward to it and it has to be the answer because,well, Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment