Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bill and Pat.. wonderful WONDERFUL friends.



Julie and I have spent the past two nites with our great friends, Bill and Pat, here in Edmonton. I haven't told them how very much I care for them. They looked after me when I was in and out of the hospital last year, they opened their homes and their hearts to me and made me feel like I was one of the family. I totally feel like I am at home when I am visiting these two wonderful friends. They are in the midst of major changes in their lives with a move coming up this fall to Nova Scotia with retirement just around the corner. We figured that tonite was probably our "last supper" here on 97A Ave in Edmonton. Next time it will be lobster overlooking the Bay of Fundy (which isn't all that bad!!).

We love you guys and appreciate all that you have done for me. Life Is Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment