Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pictures of the house I'm staying at in Liberia...








I thought I should take some photos of the place where I am staying in Liberia.  The house is in a gated community and is owned by my dentist, Dr Parra.  Originally he was going to charge me $25 per night to stay there but he told me the other day that he will not charge me and I can stay here for free.

It's a beautiful 3 bedroom home in a brand new development.  Lovely little swimming pool and my room has a great ensuite which is something I always appreciate.  There are 3 photos at the bottom of the pics above that show some of the homes in this area.

A lovely place and so nice to be able to just get up and make breakfast as well as a nice fridge to keep the beer cold.

Tomorrow I visit the dentist and get my new smile.

Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment