Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Visiting the Gang in Courtenay...







Well... I've been putting more miles on the last couple of weeks.  We had meetings for EZ Street in Vancouver last week and of course I had to combine a trip to the island to see my beautiful girls.

It's too bad in a way cause I missed the Mack Travel reunion on Saturday.  I understand it was a great party.  I'm glad everyone had a great time.  But.. but I must admit my choice will always be a visit to my girls when I have the chance.  It's a time that I totally cherish and the love I feel being with them is what grandparents dream about.

It's interesting.  the beautiful yellow flowers in the background is actually a very invasive weed called the Scottish Broom.  They are absolutely everywhere and you can see them for miles and miles along the highway.  So pretty but actually killing off all other forms of vegetation in it's path.  Kind of scarey when you see how many plants are out there now that they are in bloom.

Jesse flew into Comox today and will spend several days with us.  On Monday he and I will drive back east and I'll drop him in Edmonton on my way home.

Good times.. Life is indeed Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment