Wednesday, May 2, 2012

some pics from my last day at Langosta Beach







Yesterday was my last day at the Sueno Del Mar bed and breakfast which is a sweet little beachfront resort right on Langosta Beach.  I wandered around and took some photos of the place.  It has only 6 rooms and for most of my stay, I was the only one there (except for a couple of honeymooners who really didn't want to spend too much time chatting with the old guy from Canada.

I enjoyed my time there but I must admit that other that enjoying the waves and some of the... uhhhh ... scenery at the  beach it was a bit too quiet.

Took the Tamarindo Transfer back into Liberia yesterday.  It's kind of an exciting one hour trip back into town taking the tourist's buss down the narrow winding road with the competitive nature of the Spanish drivers who want to pass everyone along the way.

Lived to tell of it... Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment