Saturday, March 30, 2013

Some final pics from Vancouver Island

s




During my last few days on the island I decided to take a drive up to Port Hardy - a town on the northern end of the island that I had heard of often but never had the opportunity to visit. It was a long drive and unfortunately, not all that great of a trip. I found the road boring as I was surrounded by trees most of the time.  I thought of my buddy Dan and his "aversion" to being surrounded by trees and how he would have.. uhhh ... loved this drive!!

I did take a few nice photos at Campbell River - which is still one of my favorite spots in Vancouver Island.  As well, I took a few pics in Port Hardy.. the town reminded me a bit of Yellowknife for some reason.. not the scenery but the buildings and people which was a mix of white and aboriginal.

I did get in a couple of games of golf. Being early in the season the courses were quite wet but hey.. golf is golf so it was fun..

Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment