Thursday, September 12, 2013

Feeling the Heat...

I've been hearing rumors that I've been kinda slack on updating this blog... like I've got nothing better to do aye?

Well, I made it to Courtenay the other day and my grandkids are as beautiful as ever... and I've been golfing the past couple of days.. played Sunnydale a couple of days ago.. shot a 94 but it's a fairly easy course.  Yesterday I played Storey Creek in Campbell River.  It's a tough little track and my 104 flattered my actual play.

The weather has been pretty hot.. around +30C the past few days.  I decided to stay overnight last nite in Campbell River.. love that town and if Jewels and I ever decide to settle in Canada.. this might be our place.








I have to decide on my travels for the next while.. was going to head home to Duluth starting out on monday but now it looks like I'll be here a while longer as our UV reflective EZ street will be on the stove on the 26th.

Love this area.. miss my baby....

Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment