Sunday, August 27, 2017

Lookit.... I don't really enjoy driving that much...



So after driving from Yellowknife to Duluth in early July, flying to Iceland and back, and then mid August driving back to Edmonton you would think it's what I like to do...

I guess to a certain degree it is something I truly enjoy.. but this trip to Edmonton was something I've been working on for a while.  Finally got the go ahead to drop off my VW Jetta (it was one of those bad boy cars that was set up with software to disguise the emissions from the beast.  The car was dropped off and I was paid for it on the 15th... then as I was on foot in the big city I had to look for a new set of wheels...

I decided it's time to go for something small and economic... there was a Nissan dealer adjacent to the VW place where I dropped my car...

I'm now driving a Nissan Versa... it handled well on my next journey where I drove from Edmonton to Victoria Beach to spend a couple of days with Dennis and Landa.. then the last of my driving for a while (I think) down to Duluth.


The colour is called peacock.. never liked blue cars  (Oh Well)


Life is Good...


No comments:

Post a Comment