Thursday, September 2, 2010

On the road again...







So, after travelling some 5000 kms this summer, I'm on the road again. I went up to High Level Alberta to help out with a production of EZ Street from our paving partner in that location. We built 1000 tonnes of product over a couple of days and now I'm going to make my way over to Vancouver Island to attend Jillie's wedding on the 9th.

Stayed in Fairview and decided to head into BC from there rather than further south. Looking at the map I decided that I would go through Dawson Creek (Mile 0 of the Alaska Highway) and then to Chetwynd where I dropped in on some old friends.. well, not that old.. actually the same age as moi.. My old pal Larry Nichol and his lovely wife Val have lived in Chetwynd for about 35 years. I last saw them about 13 years ago and it was great to see them again. Larry was one of my groomsmen when I first got married to Benj a thousand years ago. He has been a friend from the time we were about 8 years old.

Had to throw in a couple of pics just to verify that I'm in the damn mountains again... Life is Good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment