Friday, May 3, 2013

A new low... which is a new high!!


With our clean eating program Jewels and I have not only been eating much healthier and feeling better for it.. but we've been dropping pounds as well.  It started out with quite dramatic losses at first but has now settled in at about a couple of pounds per month.

This morning the scale had good news for both of us.. Jewels is down 36 pounds since we started and I've lost just over 30 pounds.  That's a whopping 66 pounds between the two of us.

I keep equating our combined weight loss to the 50 pound bags of EZ Street asphalt I have in the back of my truck. They are heavy little suckers to move around - but it's fun to consider that each bag is less than our combined weight loss...

WoooHoooo... Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment