Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I see your Pierre.... and raise you one....




The signature hole at Le Versant Golf Club is #15 on the Seigneur course.  It's a great par 5 looking down on the course with the city of Montreal and Mount Royal in the background..

Ok, but here you can't see the background coz it was about to start pissing rain and - well -  take my word for it.. it was there in the background and it was nice.

So, the two guys I golfed with today were both named Pierre.. One of the three yesterday was a Pierre also.  Just goes to show you that you can't get enough Pierres on your platter .. uhhhh... whatever that means.

They were very nice guys.. fun to golf with, and with my new wonderbar putting stroke.. why.. Jimmy almost broke 90 today.. hitting balls in a strong wind, I shot a 90 and it really made me happy..

Jimmy likes 90..... Life is Good.

Oh.. my pic makes me look like I'm totally bloated but I did have a 50 KPH wind blowing up my arse and my pants are too big so they were fulla air!

No comments:

Post a Comment