Thursday, March 26, 2015

day 4... a bit different.


Today was a bit different than the previous days.. the Route 66 guide pointed me on a pre-1937 route that took me up to Santa Fe on a bit of a northern loup. It was good but having been in this area about a year ago with Jewels..it was a bit of deja vu.

Here's a few pics of today's travels.  The different part was visiting the big town of Las Vegas NM.  NOT the real Las Vegas... my buddy Jan Larson pointed me in this direction.. He has visited Las Vegas several times and encouraged me to drop by (within 8 miles of my actual route) - this town has been the backdrop on several movies..










I'm in sumtown??? on the west side of New Mexico??? I'll be into Arizona tomorrow.. lots of time so I'm thinking of less driving on Route 66 and seeing if I can shoot a 66 on a golf course or two over the next couple of days.. that's 66 for 9 holes of course.. weather is nice and the Jets won tonite.

Life is Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment